d. Create HPC Cluster
Create HPC Cluster
In this section we’re going to use PCluster Manager to create a cluster and mount the filesystem.
Click Create Cluster Button
Name the cluster hpc-cluster and select Template. On the next step you’ll be prompted to provide a file, download the template linked below and select that when prompted:
On the next few screens, we’ll modify the account specific components and leave the rest as specified by the template.
- Select a VPC from your account
- Select a Subnet, ensuring the subnet is from the Availibility Zone ID use2-az2, and select a Keypair from your account (optional)
- On the Storage tab, select Amazon FSx for Lustre (FSX) from the drop down and enable Use Existing Filesystem. Select hpcworkshops filesystem from the drop down.
- Select the same Subnet from the previous step
- Click Dry Run to confirm the setup and then click Create